Council InformationThe Fr. O'Donoghue Council #3369 is located at 73 North Mulberry Street in the basement (undercroft) of St. Columbkille Catholic Church in Wilmington, Ohio. The Council members attend St. Columbkille Church and Holy Name Chapel in Blanchester. The Grand Knight is Dave Niederbaumer and he can be contacted by email
Second Thursday of each month at 7 pm in the St. Columbkille Church Basement (Undercroft) .
P.O. Box 47
Wilmington, OH 45177
About our Council
Our Council was founded in 1950 through the efforts of 46 Catholic gentlemen who wanted to make a difference in the lives of the parishioners. It is named after St. Columbkille's first Pastor, Fr. Michael O'Donoghue who was assigned to Wilmington in 1866. Father O'Donoghue Council #3369 has been responsible for spawning over 5 other councils in the United States.
Over the years we have served the parishes of St. Michael in New Vienna, Holy Name in Blanchester and St. Columbkille in Wilmington. In November 2005 due to the Priest shortage, St. Michael Church closed and the three parishes were merged into one. Holy Name became a Chapel in the St. Columbkille Parish that now spans all of Clinton County. Our current membership totals 121 brothers strong. We also support the widows and orphans of our members.
Family is an important part of our council, hence our activities include and involve the wives and kids. The council members are very active in their effort to bring charity to the community and state, participating in many activities.
The Council's largest fundraiser each year is the Oktoberfest, held on the last Saturday of September, with proceeds benefiting a local chosen charity. They also work with parishioners of St. Columbkille and Holy Name Chapel and various organizations like Clinton County Free Clinic, providing labor for numerous projects.
OKTOBERFEST Saturday - September 27, 2014
Click Here! for details...